super slack this week- nigel on leave, nigel on mc, many days no work.
medical checkup w sweeyim ytd, so cocked up sial.
checkup at this clinic, xray at another.
the worst thing was, we werent allowed to tk our xrays because it was FULL. wtf?
went to sweeyim's place w nigel, then met Benny at parkway.
they played pool, had a chat w sweeyim, went for supper at geylang whr huixian joined us.
have i really been eating alot? all of them were laughing at me la! so sad..
close to 5 mths of holidays and doing nth, boredom diverts me to food, food, food. not my fault OKAY. heh.
went for the xray this afternoon w sweeyim and nigel. didnt have to wait long this time.
we had lunch at this japanese restaurant, cheap cheap! one bowl of udon= $2.90
cheap or not?
parted w sweeyim, went to nigel's place. feeling down.
so sian la
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me tonight
Kid. kid. kid. kid. kid. kid.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment