Monday, April 09, 2007

It's gonna be another sem of Fundamentals of Food and Beverage. Oh how fun it's gonna be.
Hello Mr chia.
Hello new classmates.

I look forward to my new timetable which will have a cds and subj more than christine and the others.

Why did you have to leave me then. were you that eager to leave that it didnt matter to you that i was having my exams? Or because it's nothing new to you, me retaking doesnt bother you, so whatever?

I know it's my fault for letting my emotions take over me and making myself unable to concentrate on what was more important. I could postpone the piano exam, but not the end sem one. I knew i'd end up regretting crying the hours away when i should be studying.
I still feel upset.

2007 seems so wrong. what's gonna come up next? I doubt there's gonna be anything more that i wont be able to take.

No comments: