Thursday, May 10, 2007

heart: where's nigel?

gone. far away and never coming back.


I'm gonna have to teach myself to stop sending messages to nigel already. Typing this out feels worst than shit being unable to pass out of your asshole.

I wish i could be totally childish and tell everyone what a bastard you have been.
I also wanna be totally truthful and tell you that no matter what a bastard you have been, loving you is unstoppable.




Your Love Type: ENFP



The Inspirer



In love, you are passionate and eager to develop a strong bond.

For you, sex should be playful, creative, and affectionate.



Overall, you are perceptive and bring out the best in your partner.

However, you tend to hold on to bad relationships after they've turned bad.



Best matches: INTJ and INFJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheer up,
its hard cause woman has such a multitude of feelings whereas men has only a teaspoonful worth of feelings.

Take care.