On a random note, I got bitten by a million ants at pineapple.
At work yesterday, i killed many of those little pests as they were irritating the hell outta me at the bar. It practically was war between amelia and the ants. And the stronger one won. ahahahha.
At the start of a new school year, a new class, everyone's been hanging out in different groups already.
I wont say i'm close to my class, but at least we all get along fine. Debbiekhoo's like my 2h07 blessing. The tons of pics we take each time i take my phone out of my bag, and her listening to me rant about stuffs on my mind. Thanks, you idiot (:
On the the other hand, this batch of us from 1H11 have been meeting up more often than ever!
christine, debbie, regine, yenchyi, wanru, gerri, joyce, jungang, and occasionally jessie
spending most of our breaks at Sugarloaf, camwhoring, laughing about the smelly cuttlefish, celebrating birthdays etc. i love my H11!
But amidst all this, i still miss the tmes when we were in H11.
When me and bestfriend were like chopsticks, when one almost couldnt do w/o the other, and when we had countless topics to talk to each other about.
Together with Gerri and Daphne, we used to share many laughters together. I wonder when we'll go out and take neoprints together again. haha!
I miss my 5 girls too. We havent met for a few Fridays now, and i miss them like crazy!
YINGTING OH YINGTING WHERE HAVE YOU GONE~
I believe the last time i saw any of them, apart from huixian, was when yingting was helping stef with her maths.
not seeing that bitch for a week seems as though i havent seen her in months. I need a talk at dada there soon!
I wanna see lecia too, and stefanie and joyce. The 6 of us have to meet up again really soon man.
And sweeyim, i havent forgotten you! The dont-have-to-hang-out-often-but-still-can-talk-about-everything friend.
I like that special element in our friendship.
Mr Goh, I believe we'll go out soon too.
I treasure friendships, i really do. Especially those with my best girls. Maybe to the extend of not wanting things to change, however inevitable they may be.
what the heck, the highlights of this post's supposed to be bestfriend and papers, now it's getting longer and longer with all the misses.
The past, with me and bestfriend sticking to each other, us girls meeting every friday, me and nigel being tgt happily.
Loves.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
F to the R to the IENDS
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment