Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy three days.

The past few days have been pretty fun-filled and memorable. There's smth wrong with my bluetooth so check out christine and yingting's blogs for pictures.

Thursday
Stefanie and i datecrashed lecia and yingting and the 4 of us lunched at Sakae!
Got a couple of tops from Mango and F21 before i left for Teppanyaki dinner at Wanru's! Dinner was great, with lots of fun and laughter.
1H11 is lo-lo-love la.
Thanks for organising, wanru!

friday
Worked started at 6AM but me and huixian were VERY VERY fresh and happy! It was breakfast for the Australian Socceroos.
Huixian and i almost drooled at the sight of those players. hahaha. Ok maybe that was quite an overstatement.
Met Yingting and Stefanie and we had ice cream and a mini cam-whoring session by the Singapore River.
The evening was spent at Calvin's bbq. Christine came along too! Had quite a chat with her. Thanks for the company, girl!
So during the bbq, leong came up with something behind his hands.

My planner! It was indeed in his car la. Super happy. thanks leong!

The night ended with his friends crapping the night away while a few tired ones sat by listening quietly.

Saturday
Worked at 7 again, and i was SUPER lethargic this time round.
Was super glad when the clock struck 3.

Met calvin in town! He bought some stuff which ended up at my place again.
Caught Surf's up. Pretty entertaining but i was too tired to keep my eyes open throughout the whole movie. I feel damn bad lah. But it was also partly because it was too comfortable i guess. ha!
Left after the movie while he went off to meet his friends.

Whoa i was so damn tired, i slept throughout the entire bus journey home.
Got back and i was pondering over some stuff when suddenly, tears just came rolling down. lol. Super random. Surprised me myself.

It's sunday tomorrow, which means school starts the next day. Everyone's gonna be busy.
Projects and projects. It's gonna be back to those rushed days once again. Oh man.

Taken off yingting's Song of the moment:

I thought I could resist you
I thought that I was strong
Somehow you were different from what I've known
I didn't see you coming
You took me by surprise and
You stole my heart before I could say no


That's about all, i've really gotta hit the sack now.

-----
YT: I know you love the pictures. hahah.
megan: lol it's irritating isn't it. eh cos they have really poor service.
calvinleong: some dim sum you shall get. come down to the east soon!

No comments: