Thursday, June 28, 2007

When i was young, i used to think that it was tradition for every family to sit by the dining table at 7PM and have dinner together, because that was what i was brought up to do.

I guess i never cherished the time when my family was so joyous and loving.

Is there a need for being so stubborn? When there's a quarrel, the fault doesn't only lie in one person. When's the right time to talk it out? I bet you've never ever planned on doing that.

On a lighter note, met leong at AMK Hub today. That place's just full of food and more food! We had dessert at NewYork NewYork. The service there was bad lah. The settling of bill took like 15 mins. Horrible. It's always great to see that ass though. Heh.

I feel so thankful that Daphne told me about Hui Fen's lost name tag. Cos you see, i lost mine too and didnt know what to do.
So thanks alot Hui Fen! (:

After having a certain chat, i feel very happy with what i have and what i am now. Things might go wrong, my relationship might go bad, but i have no regrets doing what i chose to do. I am very happy.
I dont feel angry, or hate you for what you put me through, i am happy that you've found yourself a new girl, like you said so. I really am, sincerely.
All good things come to an end, and that doesnt mean i'll throw away the memories we had and forget that there was ever such a good time spent with you.
It doesnt matter whether you'll be a happier guy, or you're a sweeter and more understanding person.

I'm happy with what i have now. Really happy. And that's all that matters for now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thanks, baby.

No comments: