Met Koonann for dinner this evening to celebrate my birthday. :D
We shopped around MS, then contemplated between having steamboat buffet and Indulgz, with the latter becoming our final decision. We had to wait till 8 though, to get seats.
So while waiting, hungry us went to Secret Recipe for pre-dinner dessert. Ha.
banana chocolate cake. My bday cake from Mr Goh, which came tgt with a birthday song. 5 THUMBS UP. sweet but not too sweet, with fresh bananas. couldnt get any better.
Dinner was great! Here's the evidence.
KA's mushroom soup. Tasted just like it was when us girls went there on Lecia-day. love the mushroom bits.
My chilled peach and white wine soup! Sweet, literally. Very special.
Ka and his ribeye steak. I'm beginning to love beef more and more. that kinda explains the extra 2kg i recently gained. Damn!
Indulgz's signature Butterfish Steak. I like. Just right in proportion.
Dessert! Chocolate fondue. Koonann likes to POKE. heh.
I love bananas THIS much.
Happy people.
Goh Koonann! i enjoyed the evening. Dinner was fabulous. With that price, it had to be great right. Sure did alot of catching up, didnt we. Treat me to dinner again soon and we'll talk more. Muahaha. Thanks brother!
I'm gonna date Calvin to Indulgz soon. Yay. (:
We can work without the perks just you and me
Thug it out till we get it right
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Indulgz-ance.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment