Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's 1:26 in the morning and i'm staring blankly at the screen.
There are so much stuff waiting for me to do but i somehow dont have the urge to push myself. Yet.

So the weekends are over again. Poof. Just like that. So soon!
Let's see what i did..

Caught Die Hard 4.0 with calvin, jie, jian, javier and edwin.
Like the action! The movie brought quite a few laughs too.
Spent the whole of sunday nua-ing at calvin's place.
Sleeping, disturbing him abit, sleeping, getting disturbed by him.
Boyfriend finally wasnt that lazy that day and made me instant noodles. Tasted good. Let's bake sometime soon, mr leong.
We watched Dodgeball on channel5 before he had to return to camp. Seems like it's gonna be one hectic week for him, so take care of yourself boy.
Oh and i got this pretty ring from his sister, very sweet thing.
Check out her site HERE

I'm trying to make this one long post so yingting will be entertained during her class.

Damn, i'm craving for instant noodles again.

Had lunch with huixian and yingting today. Saw huixian's bruise and it's like omfg-ly big. I hope it wasn't me man.
I've got like 3 bruises on me too lah. Ha.
Accounts test was quite a killer. Couldnt absorb much when studying in the library. I really should dedicate a day to Accounts: from the beginning, sometime soon.

The 2 girls came to my place for dinner! I can't believe my appetite lah. But homecooked food is really good. Been quite awhile since i ate at the dinner table.
We lazed around and talked about stuff. YT mentioned some stuff that happened on friday that i have totally no recollection of. I feel so embarrassed. =/

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
let's all spread a little love yo.

After many things that have happened to me and my friends around me this year, I've come to realise that relationships at this age are nothing but a temporary phase of growing up, maybe with the exception of a few.
Couples whom you've always thought look so happy that they'd actually grow old tgt break up after 3 years of being together.
We should all just be happy, instead of counting so much on these relationships.
Relationships at this age, most come and go, don't they.

Ha. If only i could take relationships so lightly. It'd save the heart alot of pain.
Getting into one always means pain when it comes to the letting go part. If only it was possible to start one without expecting an ending ya. I'm a sucker for beautiful relationships and the works in building and maintaining one.

I dont know where this talk's heading to, but i guess let us all just let things flow naturally and take things in our stride.
Be able to take it up and let it go when necessary.

To the friends who've had their hearts broken, take things easy and look forward to the many things awaiting you to enjoy. Happiness can too be found in friends.
And to those in love, be happy and cherish your loved ones.
I'm happy now, and want everyone around me to be so too!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
With love.

No comments: