And the weekend is over. time goes by so quickly, it's scary.
Poor officer leong's back in camp already. He seems to dread that place to much. haha. Friday will come as quickly as Monday has come alright. (:
It's the period when everyone's busy with projects and not having enough sleep. I feel bad that i haven't been putting in my best effort. This week shall be it. Work hard and then enjoy at the end of the week. I hope nothing will go wrong.
Met leong today. Super lazy bum he is. It took forever to get his ass off the bed. Today's been a very lazy day altogether. It feels good to just nua though. With nothing to do at all.
Had to go to work, which ended later than usual. But it was pretty worth it after seeing Stefanie's first attempt at banqueting. She surprised all of us by not complaining, and not spending one hr by the sink after work.
EVERYONE'S PROUD OF YOU, WOMAN. (:
Something's bugging me. I dont like doing something i've got no confidence in. It seems to tell you that you're most likely gonna fail. Contradicting my first paragraph of this entry, i'm wishing time would pass faster so i'll be able to tell how things will be like. Oh man.
I'm just being myself. are you?
baby, baby, baby.
Monday, July 02, 2007
a new week.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment