Sunday, September 02, 2007

Burn The Floor presents..





Calvin and i caught Floorplay at the Esplanade last night. Fantabulous! Enjoyed every single bit of it. Watching those dancers show their thang really made me wish i could dance too. The live vocals were superb. All in all, it was geat.


I found myself in love after the show too. In love with..


Jessica Raffa


She's just the hottest dancer that night lah. Couldnt take my eyes off her. Oh man..


Shots pre and post Floorplay:


Dinner at Sakae with Calvin

I know i look like crap here, but i think the guy looks candid-ly cute. ahhah



Met YT and Jie after the show and down to 1 Nite Stand we went.


YTytYTytYTytYTyt


Bra-ders



Mos-ed with Calvin and his friends for abit after that.
Officer's in camp already, with only 2 hours of sleep.

And there goes the weekend once again, though everyday's gonna be a weekend for the next couple of weeks. woohoo!

I hope your weekend was as swell as mine. Gotta go catch a few winks now.

i'll shower you with all the love you need, all the hugs & kisses you ask for.

No comments: