Sunday, September 09, 2007

This past week [photo heavy]

Since i'm alone with a comp and there's nothing to do, blog lor.

This weekend's been real relac. No (exactly) late nights, not (much) moolah spent.

Went with Calvin to get some of his stuffs done yesterday. My first time to the army market. For some reason, in my impression the army market at beach road would be like those road side stalls, where you'd have to squat down and bargain with the aunties etc, so what i saw was totally different.

Dined with the family at Sha Tin at Geylang. The chinese dishes were sedap. Very delicious and filling!

Met YT and Calvin and we had a drink at this pub down at tanjong pagar.

More when i get home.

kthxbye

-----

Now that I'm home, pictures from the past week:




1H11 steamboat at Bugis

christine, wanru, huifen and me

CHRISTINE.


Daphne!

Mr Soo Jungang

Huifen! The first ever friend i made in poly. ahha

Debbie Khoo, who so loves taking photos of me.

I HEART ZAIZAI AHAHAH

girly girls (:


Lookin REDelicious yo

Twin attack! Joyce and I.

Everyone who turned up, without debbie who was taking this shot. Enjoyed myself greatly that night.

Tuesday





Red eggs for the birthday girl




Steffie digs my shades.



Huixian


Since Sec 2. It's been long since the 3 of us did this!

Her present and the surprise 'cake'. Love the wordings, like THIS much.


Acid Bar


Lecia, me, Stef, Joyce.


Zouk [me, joyce, YT]Joycey joyce. Like damn, that's hot.



Friggin crowded night. Thank god for the good company.


Army Market!


Snapping away while we were caught in the jam. Somehow i had problems taking proper photos with his Dopod.


This pub at Tanjong PagarIt was just the 3 of us that night.


Love the backdrop.

His name, as printed


They got a little excited upon finding these items at 7-eleven. Calvin loves.

It was positive.

and ME LOVE BANANA!



Take this much pictures every week and my comp's gonna run out of space real soon. I see more pictures coming up this week with the activities that have been lined up.

I don't know how the weekend just wheezed by like that, but it's been some happy 3-4 days i've had.
It's funny how a single message could turn my life around by 360deg, but i'm lovin' it,trust me. Every second of it.

I told you so.



Now, HELLO MONDAY.

It's bed time.



Smile baby, smile.

I wanna fill your future more wonderful memories than your wonderful past. Take away your down-ness, put a smile on your face every day.

I wish i could.

No comments: