Monday, September 17, 2007

You're unavailable

Weekends! My favourite time of the week. It's been quite a few eventful nights.

Met Calvin on Friday and we caught Premonition. After a drink at Spinelli's with him, Javier and Edwin, Wen xuan, Jie and YT came and we had dinner before heading down to Chip's for cheap beer.


stylo milo siol. Javier and me.

Kua kua kua. There were angmoh girls at where Calvin's staring at.

They then decided to go to MOS, where we counted down to WenXuan's 19th birthday. Was pretty crowded that night and I didnt enjoy myself.

Me and jiao bin in 143.

Oh so lovin'

This is one faggot who got me bluffed for almost 3 months.

Got the birthday boy a cheescake from Nectarie! See how happy he is. heehee


Wenxuan, Javier, Edwin, Jie

They think their shirts very cool.

The guys. Calvin was with his OCS mates that night so you see few shots of him.

I like.

How the night ended. Heh.

Saturday, after one hell-ish day at work and having a stubborn first timer for a partner, YT and i met the guys at MOS to celebrate Wenxuan's birthday (again!)

It was so impromptu i had to ask xiangrong to bring my clothes out for me. Thanks alot woman!


Javier and birthday boy

Us girls and Mr I-just-turned-19

All the attention on Jie. Even the guys wanted a piece of him.

He's da man

Calvin, Melvin, Edwin, Ailin (jav and ed's friend), Javier

That guy in the middle had to return to camp for duty after MOS. HAHAH

And Calvin Leong.



It was a great night, Saturday. The company was good, the music was good, nothing was bad. The chat with Jie made me realise that i've found a couple of friends who care. I didnt only gain company when i got to know them, but also pure concern.
Apart from the Goh brothers, i've met few, or maybe no guys, whom i'll think of as close friends. We might not be friends who've known each other for the longest time, but they're some people whom i'd like to stay in contact with for a long time.

(:

I believe that's all i have to say.



It's not easy to find friends who genuinely care for you and truely treasure the friendship, so I'm glad i managed to find more than just one such friend. Like YT, who's always there for me and always offers to look for me when i'm feeling down. Huixian, who comes down when i need someone around. Christine, who just dropped me a heartfelt email though we haven't been at our closest. Lecia, Stefanie, Joyce, Sweeyim, the Gohs, and a few others. I feel blessed!

Now, off to bed. Nights world.

No comments: