It's hard to control. I've been blogging so often i think it's getting boring. But somehow the way that im feeling now just makes me wanna type and type.
Every morning i wake up and the first thing that appears in my mind is the thought that I am now on my own.
No more good morning msgs to look fwd to, or mid day calls to ask "How are you doing".
I thought going through this once early this year was bad enough, who knew there was more in store for me late 2007.
I surprised myself by the rate i was falling so deeply again. Damn, I really wonder why couldn't i have controlled myself or something.
It was such a fresh feeling that left me wanting more. How we could get along well from Day1 and talk about anything under the sun. That kind of comfort doesn't just come from any Tom, Dick or Harry.
It's not nice to get all emo again, and have everyone coming up asking, "Hey, are you alright?"
Seems more like "Amelia's being like this again?? Sheesh".
Funny. The past few weeks used to fly by like a rocket. Why does this week seem to be passing by so slowly. I'm not having fun. Not one single bit.
How do i let you know that I can't do without you now
Friday, October 26, 2007
stop crying everytime you wake up.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment