Monday, November 12, 2007

It's been a long time since..

Been reading blogs here and there, and I think that, sometimes, instead of blogging for the joy and memories, some people blog to send a message out to targetted people, if you get what I mean. Words with thorns.

Ok so that was totally random, but it's been in my head for quite some time.

Spent the past few days dressed up as Andy Warhol giving out flyers about his exhibition going on next Saturday and Sunday. He's this interesting guy who made the pop art pieces of Marilyn Monroe, Mao ze dong and the Campbell soup can, just to name a few of his famous pieces. It's pretty cool, so do drop by 17-32 md sultan. Or is it 32-17.


Have you seen me?


Xmas decorations are popping up all over the country. I love Taka's xmas tree. Huge and colourful! Getting into the christmas mood though it's only November. The food, the gifts exchange, whoo. C's gonna be in Israel though, and most of the girls will be with their dates. YT, free? (:

The only way to take a shot tgt with the tree
My favourite tree and boy



MOS-d on Saturday and I've got to say that it's one of the best times I've had there. Spent like good girl time with YT and we all had fun on the dancefloor. Went for drinks at main with C, YT and Jie and things got real funny. Truely enjoyed myself that night.

(most of) The company
YT. We spent like 20mins chatting in the toilet. Ha
VIP

It was pretty crazy with the 3 of them. All the camwhoring, games, laughter, and falling off the stools. whoo-ee. More pictures!

Your very hot friendCalvin and I Yt, Jie and the tie that the guy couldnt get enough of
She's one of the bestest
Them brothers. Or should i say hia di. hahah


More nights like this for me please. Nights of pure enjoyment and no trouble.
We're gonna cut down on these party nights though. In exchange for more dates. Healthy, less costly and enjoyable all the same (:


The sweetest thing

No comments: