Happy things first.
After a short whacky moment with debbie and the roller coaster, I met yingting for Gelare!
Then we randomly decided to visit the Singapore Arts Museum, which we entered for free as students of TP.
Pictures pictures. Had a great time with YT (:.jpg)
"whatever!"
The sling or the tote?
Just how much i love her
Then she had this casting and i saw Benson inside this Canon display box outside NYNY. Cool...
I grumbled, sulked throughout this day for it to be over.
I wish I could be less paranoid about stuff, but insecurity comes after a repetition of events. What can i do when this is how i feel, when im so afraid of losing what i've got now? I don't know how to tell myself that you're not going anywhere. Not unless you tell me so at least..
ah fcuk.
I dont know wtf am i ranting on about.
Nights ugly world.

No comments:
Post a Comment