Friday, December 14, 2007

finally exercising.

After much procrastinating, i finally did some running. In fact, i did more than that.

Debbie brought me to Fitness First at Paragon yesterday and we did some hard core workout for like 3 hours. Body step and pump classes straight; I ALMOST DIED.
But the classes were fun, and i like the place! threadmill with the TV in front, drinks, steam room and sauna. Heavenly.



But everything went to waste when i psychoed the girl to have pastamania for dinner. EHEHE. For us hungry girls, it was pretty shiok.
We had the funniest conversation on the way home. I dont know why we can have the craziest, whackiest conversations ever. I practically laughed throughout the train ride home.
Gym again soon pls, debs!




Seriously pushed myself over the limit yesterday. 3 hardcore hours after not exercising for almost 2 years gave me aches all over my body when i got up this morning. IT WAS HELL. Now i can't even stretch my hand straight. :\

Thanks still, to debbie for the great gym experience. It felt damn good having the body do some workout. I wanna do more!

Everyone wants to ride in the limo with you. But who you're looking for is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. - Oprah

No comments: