Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's close to 7am, and here i am still wide awake.

Had project meetup with the girls today; felt good to see dear debbie aft one week. I'm glad that she's back from msia! This means more dumb cells transmission. Damn. I, who was supposedly late, ended up being the earliest. BAH. My 2 dearest ladies, Christine and Debs, took 5 mins after the train left to exit from the platform.

"We were taking photos downstairs"

I didnt know whether to kill or laugh at those girls. Hahah. So it's really true that girls can take photos anywhere and everywhere.

Anyways, I had one of my worst cases of menstrual cramps today. It was so bad i almost puked. Horrible. Thankfully my parents came to pick me up, or i dont know how i would make it home in the big downpour.

Man i wish the boyfriend was around..

So after getting home, i popped some panadols and my bro was really cute/sweet.

Ian: You sick ah?
Me: No la, cramps
Ian: I pull for you?


Haha the silly boy thought that i had a leg cramp and wanted to help me feel better. Goodness. I love my family. The other 2 women in the house made tang yuans (dumplings) earlier in the day and there was this one that was half pink half white. Lol good job megan.

After the good sleep, met Jie, Loraine and Edwin in town before heading to zouk to meet YT, Koonann, Koonpheng and Sham. For the first time, Phuture was empty. Really empty. Some guest DJ was spinning at zouk for quite some time so we almost died till around 230. All in all i still enjoyed myself with the company. <3

3 more days till the bf comes back. I cant wait. Something's making me miss him terribly now. I was randomly looking at some pictures and the guy's face just made me smile to myself. i. miss. that. idiot.

No comments: