Dear Diary,
People say the best mates you make are the ones you get to know in secondary school.
Now i feel like i'm starting a whole new life with friends who were never from mjr.
fun? maybe. happy? maybe not.
This holiday i lost my BFF, got distanced from some of my closest friends who used to call me when they needed to talk. This feeling.. is worst than losing a boyfriend.
She used to be the one i'd call everyday. she used to be the one who'd offer to come by when i was feeling my worst.
And i think i'm about to lose some more.
I don't know how to describe how dramatic the hols have been. All i wanna do now is sit and cry like a kid.
I've never been the one walking away. People just leave.
You said you're not one to leave too. now are you leaving?
xoxo,
Amelia
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
O wonderful holiday.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment