Yesterday Debbie shared with me her belief of 'there's no such thing as friends forever'.
I mean, yeah sure, we all know there's no such thing as forever, but didnt we always say 'as long as possible'? Apparently, nowadays, things/people go as soon as they come.
Words, in the world today, no longer mean more than the ant bite you have on your ass. Everyone can tell you 'i care, i bother' when in actual fact, no one probably does at all.
I must've been really stupid to worry about so and so getting upset if i were not to be there for him/her due to my own issues, like what Stef said.
People all come and go, say things they never mean. At the end of the day, everyone only thinks of themselves and their happiness.
I just had to remind myself of that again.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
who cares? (once again.)
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment