Very sudden, random flashback.
Met koonann for lunch yesterday at Macs. Part of the fast food restaurant was out of bounds and i was wondering why. Then i saw one of the staff cleaning brown patches off the floor. I was walking to the toilet, and the brown patches led to the toilet too. That was when the stench came in. Apparently, some woman/girl had been unable to hold it in her and it all came out a few steps upon reaching the toilet. Ouch..
We usually take the seats nearer to the toilet so Koonann wanted to seat there and here's how our conversation went:
"eh dont sit there la damn smelly!"
"No more smell already la!"
"Sure or not"
"Stinks like hell ok sit somewhere else."
The stench was nauseating ok! I have no idea how people could manage to seat there and surf the net as if the place smelt of lavenders.
Swear i pity the poor woman. I'd never ever step into macs again if i were her. Die of embarrassment, even if no one would know I'd done such a thing.
Cut my first birthday cake yesterday at my aunt's place. Thank you mummy :]
Monday, July 07, 2008
Macs Drive-thru@King Albert Park
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment