Wednesday, July 16, 2008

shopping spree

Met Stefanie in town yesterday and i just pampered myself, buying whatever caught my eye.
Damn shiok, this shopping spree that only happens every once in awhile!
I was supposed to go for the GSS, but ended up buying every other thing that wasn't on sale. Oh well.

Im wild again, beguiled again
A simpering, whimpering child again
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered - am i

Couldnt sleep and wouldnt sleep
When love came and told me, I shouldnt sleep
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered - am i

Lost my heart, but what of it
He is cold I agree
He can laugh, but I love it
Although the laughs on me

I'll sing to him, each spring to him
And long for the day when I'll cling to him
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered - am i

-----
passerby min: hahha that's true. that's why life's meant to be such a mystery i guess.
n3r: alright thanks! bump you soon, since i seldom see you. haha
emilia-: hahaha ya man! very relaxing right. eh miss you too la. havent since you since cny sia.
wans: :D :D thanks! it wasn't a long run but i'm proud of myself man! just hope there'll be enough to be trained enough for the run :\

No comments: