Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back in Singapore

Sunday night, in the car- Coming home was quite a torture. Fever + bumpy ride = nausea. So many places we passed by after returning to Singapore reminded me of so much stuff, somehow. Coming back itself brought some memories back of a certain beautiful night i've ever had..

I've been cooped at home 2 days straight now, just finished New Moon. The story's so stuck in my head that i dreamt of them vampires and werevolves the other night. Sheesh.

Because of the badly infected throat, the fever's still been coming and going. Swallowing's been a painful thing to do and the medicines are plain disgusting. I hope i'll get well soon.

I think i'll go start on Eclipse now.
-----
passerby min: i didnt manage to get well before leaving malaysia, but thanks :]
christine: <3
Jensen's student: haha ok thanks alot

No comments: