Friday, August 15, 2008

guilt.

I've never wanted to make any friend around me unhappy, even if it was at the expense of my own happiness.

I'm sorry I had to make you unhappy tonight.

I hate this "i love him but he loves her, he loves me but i love him" shit.

All i want to meet is someone who'd make me want to take care of, again. "To feel the natural burst of love," you'd told me. It's not easy, I guess.

Anyway, today was supposed to be a happy day! Did fairly well for Opera, had an A for our FB group work (YAY), got my student to open up and chat with me and i went grocery shopping with the 'rents. I've been leading a very healthy lifestyle this week, spending alot of time at home and having dinners with the whole family. The best thing is, it actually makes me feel good. I'm sure Mum and Dad have been very happy too.

Besides, the Olympics have been so exciting. If there's nothing exciting, there's always E! Entertainment and Disney Channel.

I read some blogs this evening, and boy is it hard to not judge your friends, isn't it. It always sucks when friendship(s) get complicated. Maybe sometimes it's better to just have many friends, instead of many good friends. That one word changes alot of things.

I'm so happy because I cant think of any reason(except for __) to be upset. YES I AM HAPPY.

YEA BALLS.

Finally got the pictures from Singfest, so here are a few:

Ri-liang
in case you've forgotten me
Stacie Orrico. Great voice to match her size
Jamie Scott. Cant appreciate his music though he's pretty good looking.
ONE REPUBLIC. almost brought the house down
PATD's Brendan Urie, who was half-drunk haha
Here's my favourite. Jason Mraz!
and his fantastic band
I'm yours man
And then, PCD

Was way too exhausted to stay for Alicia Keys..

No comments: