2.5 hours after entering Malaysia- We're at our second stop, it's time for dinner. I stop at page 112 of New Moon, feeling the heartache Edward left Bella. I look at my bookmark and see how half of the picture has indications of it being bent before, while the other half remains perfectly fine. The bookmark's a print of my favourite picture. Instantly, images flash past my mind. The ipod plays a song that reminds me of the past. Bad move to put the player on shuffle mode instead of letting Jason Mraz continue to croon.
3h 55mins- It's too dark to read anymore. I contemplate taking out the ipod to look at some pictures, then decide against it. Mum's friend passed me the copy of Cleo she'd picked up at the petrol kiosk at our previous stop. I read an article analyzing why girls always prefer the bad boys, agreeing fully that, when girls go for the good guys, they're thinking with their minds, not their hearts. It's always the bad guys who make your heart flutter, give you the excitement you look for in a relationship. Oh well.
4h 10mins- With You comes on. i skip the song, hesitate, then decide to let the song play. A sense of calm washes over me, followed by a strong, aching feeling. I remind myself not to let this song play again. We're approaching the foot of Genting Highlands. I'd ever planned to go up with my friend. This weekend I'm gonna enjoy the holiday with Kimberly, cam-whoring, msn-ing at Coffee Bean with our laptops, catching movies at low prices.
5h 30min- I'm freezing in Genting. Happy National Day.
First night- After dinner with the family, kimberly and i went to do a little window shopping. Made the phone chain which i lost on the last trip. (CHRISTINE! read) i've been freezing since i got here and now it feels as though all my bones are breaking. Cold on the outside, hot internally. Of all times to fall sick, tonight had to be it. Damnit.
-----
WHITEBOXER: ya la. something like that. ya. ask me online la!! hahahah
Jensen's student: will keep that in mind. haha. thanks!
passerby min: hahaha. yeah. true. :]
Saturday, August 09, 2008
Road trip - Genting Day 1
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment