Internet's down,,so I'm secretly using the internet at work.
Now I understand why we're paid so little for SIP. There's almost nothing to do at all. Learnt a few stuff here and there though. I like it when they give me work. hahah.
Updates soon.
[edit]
Work was pretty good today because I felt more useful, though a good half day was spent staring at the computer screen blankly.
I dont know if the early mornings are putting me in a foul mood or I simply got up on the wrong side of bed today.
I had a dream which started the day badly. Note to self, keep mind blank before going to sleep.
Went to work with a black face, feeling better only as i reached office.
Meeting Christine for dinner cheered me up pretty much but going home totally drained me of whatever happiness there was in me.
Why was there such a huge crowd of people taking 21/60 home at 10pm?! Way past peak hour, hello. Some kiasu woman tried to push her way through me by putting her foot on the bus step before I boarded the bus and she was behind me. Aunty, you're not the only one wanting to go home lor. And then in the bus some other woman with her back facing me kept turning her head and flipping her hair IN MY FACE as though she was in some Pantene ad. Your hair doesnt exactly smell like lavender after an entire day of work, woman.
AND THEN! when i reached home I decided to call Starhub again (who made me wait 3 mins and then tell me I called the wrong dept, before giving me some number which doesnt work at all), and had to wait for 7 minutes before some guy answered. Riliang said they'd send a technician down, but all the operator told me was 'maybe you can bring your modem down to vivo and BUY a new one'. WTF. I waited 7 minutes on the phone and this is the best you can give me. In the end Dad and I found out that the modem wasn't turned on because my hardworking maid'd turned the machine down when cleaning the TV stand. Nice job.
Thank you. I just needed to rant.
-----
aNn: i like the Williams sisters leh. but jankovic very cute la. hahaha
YT: nice hoh!
SECRET: yes please ask me out for lunch. dinner's fine too!
marcus: HELLO what mushroom!
Huixian: hahaha you got good taste! lol
Jensen's student: what's life without a few risks? hahah
Thursday, September 11, 2008
bad day.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment