That's what I've been today.
Having not much work to do, I was given the task of packing more than a hundred sales kit, which got me dozing off. By the 100th kit, I swear I was packing it with my eyes closed. That's how boring it was. Luckily my colleagues are always bringing food, distributing to everyone and my boss woke me up with, 'Want grape or not?'
At night it was Rockband time! 2nd consecutive night rocking at Mark's and I'm starting to rock at it. hahaha. The drums are damn addictive. What a great way to destress, though getting hooked onto it resulted in me going home way too late and feeling damn lethargic the whole day at work. Kinda defeated the purpose of letting my destress right. hhaha.
New found addiction
Lady

Anyway, Monday was a mini 4H gathering, though quite a few didnt make it in the end so it was me, a couple of giants, and sanee, john and chung heng. It was very nice catching up with them and laughing like we were back in sec school.
Schedule's been so packed with tuition almost every day after work I could only meet YT and S for food from the malay bazaar. This lifestyle is more tiring than clubbing till 4am and getting up at 9am for school.
Now off I go, anticipating another saikang-ful day...
-----
CHRISTINE: HELLO SEE YOU LATER!
taohuey: A cookie with strawberry, rum and raisin. and macademia. haha
aikchun:: ya man i read that a 60kg adult would need to drink like dutch strawberry milk all his lifetime for the melamine to become harmful to his body -.-

No comments:
Post a Comment