1 year has passed so quickly.. the 2nd halloween has come and gone! It still doesn't seem as though it's been a whole year, much as lots have happened.
Anyway! I decided to dress up a little at the last minute. Found the last adult sized costume off the racks of Toys r Us.
Zouk was hell crowded, which made me so irritated and so out of air, i blanked out for abit. >:[
Christine and I went to join Roy & co, and found only Kate dressed up.. as a teacher! So sexy. heh. Bumped into a couple of "students" too, like meihui and cherlyn. Very common costume, but attractive.
Spent just about the whole night in zouk with Andy, Cherie and Edmund. Saw so many wonderful uniforms, some making us laugh, others making us, especially the guys, drop our mouths in awe. Finally i've got pictures!
Christine, my dead husband and me 
Fengrong

Teacher Kate & me!

Roy

Huahuahua I think this mask's quite special la. A couple of girls got scared when edmund wore it.

Meihui!

Glenn.. looking as devilish as I was. Teehee

'cher again.. so cute!

with Kate, Ms Roy chan and Belle

Andy, Edmund and Cherie "Wednesday"

I hope you had a happy halloween :]
Just met Christine for coffee/tea at tampines.. and we're gonna be there again tomorrow so drop by Tampines/ Sengkang Sports Hall in the morning/afternoon if you're gonna be free!
BTW, is anyone gonna be interested in buying a 2nd hand Ipod Nano? Email me please, thank you.
-----
Kate: ya! very touching book. so nice. anyway see you later 'cher!
YT: HAHAHAHA bitch i only repeated it to you ok.
CHin: shut up! it's gonna be another victory again tonight :D

No comments:
Post a Comment