I’ve just removed staple bullets from a stack of papers which, when put together, are as thick as a copy of Twilight. I could just play with the bullets and link them together like we used to when we were 6. Today should be considered one of the more busy days already, as compared to days when I just literally stare at Fernando Torres on my monitor screen.
Now I’m looking at my weeklong-manicured nails, wondering how the colour I’m wearing was made. It’s purpley-pink, and has little red dots (not little like visible red dots but like shimmers but yet again, it’s not shimmery). It looks a little like yoghurt. Meiji’s strawberry yoghurt. Maybe I should use it again next time. But someone told me it’s too light for me. Too light, it’s not noticeable. Oh well.
Having too much free time in the office let me do some reflection after being upset by some issues that I just got to know. Women are really such big gossips, they can never resist leaking a secret or two out to another female (usually) friend, who does the same, and then the secret doesn’t remain a secret anymore, even though the first teller still thinks it’s a secret. Why like that ah? This made me think of me last time, when I used to do that. Upset only tell people who’ve got nothing to do with it, then spoil people’s impression of the one involved in the secret. I’m glad I don’t do it anymore. sorry, man. It’s good that we were made to learn from mistakes :D
Now it’s almost 6 pm and we are having a mini department gathering for a colleague’s farewell. Going away is good right? It means he’s moving on, and moving up. Unless you were sacked.
I’m gonna pee and punch out. Bye!
The heart is stronger than you think
It's like it can go through anything
And even when you think it can't it finds a way to still push on, though
Sometimes you want to run away
Ain't got the patience for the pain
And if you don't believe it look into
Your heart the beat goes on
I'm tellin' you that
Things get better
Through whatever
If you fall, dust it off, don't let up
Friday, November 14, 2008
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment