Monday, November 10, 2008

See the smile on my face

HELLO!

Finally found some time to drop a note. Been so tired after returning home from work that I've been too lazy to even turn on the computer.

Last week, David and I caught .Rec (which is the original version of Quarantine) after a great dinner at Carnivore. Good food, though I think I prefer the pineapples at Samba.

HK café-d with Christine the next day and we had toast for dinner. Hahah. We’ve got funny appetites, I know. Gossiped, shopped around and it was soon time to go. Time flies when you’re too engrossed in chatting, it seems.

Went shopping with Huixian and Stefanie on Wednesday! I don’t know how many times I took my wallet out from my bag. The feeling was so good and bad at the same time. These 3 days made me so tired that I went to bed at 930pm when I got home on Thursday. Damn shiok!

Friday & Saturday became Christine days. Met Jie, Andy and Melvin for abit, before we had our dinner at HK café (again haha) and caught The Quantum of Solace. The movie made me tell christine how cool I felt it was for these people to be making movies, and she said it's just HOLLYWOOD movies that seem cool, which is quite true. The fast cars, the beautiful clothes, the houses, wow. Looked the girl up at the Singapore Philatelic Museum on Saturday, before we went shopping for new clothes and her new phone. I fell in love with the Nokia E71 when we were at Singtel. :[

Went for drinks at nydc before I went for a manicure and her, a family gathering. Ended the night with drinks at Cuscaden, where we saw Billy, Lester, Shihui, Bui, Duatao and Ahgoo. My plan to return home at 1 was immediately backfired. Been so long since I’d last really seen them. Billy’s hair has gotten so long and ahbui isn’t really ahbui anymore. Haha. That night made me go to work with a hangover the next day man. Zzz.

love my wallpaper!

at SPM

So lazy to post pictures already. See them on FB!

Along the path of growing up, we meet all sorts of people. People who become your long time confidante, lover, people who want to take advantage of you (especially if you’re a girl), etc. I’ve always chose to go with my gut feelings when making friends, but really, when will I know if someone’s worth being a friend? We’ll never really know before we get to know them, will we. Tsk.

No comments: