End of the first of two busy weekends! It's been a hell load of fun, albeit sleep-depriving.
The first iCare event organised by Xavier was a fun success, with everyone painting a total of 10 (and a half) rooms. It was fun doing something different for a change. I think many of us do think of doing voluntary work but never ever find the time to do it. Glad Xav thought of it and went about organising such an event.
Steve Aoki was a blast with Christine, Jalene, Xavier and Kenny, though Jal had to go off early. Man, there were so many people I felt like stabbing in the ass for jumping around like there was alot of free space. Thank God it was Steve in the house. He should be at zoukout!
I got new HUGE specs!
christine, xav, jal, kenny
colourful, colourful glowing fun
girls
flower power!
drunk zach
christine



Yesterday was picnic at Marina Barrage! It's a beautiful place, pity it was so wet throughout the entire day. Everyone brought great food and there was lots of mambo-ing, singing and whatnots. Surely did enjoy myself wholely. It was healthy fun that I'd like to do again sometime soon :]
Everyone, though Jeffrey and Raymond came later
Went to Telok Blangah Hill this evening and, goodness me, the Henderson Bridge (or whatever it's called) is BEAUTIFUL. I was totally awed by it. Man, all you people should bring your girlfriends/boyfriends there. It's beyond lovely. Never knew there could be somewhere so amazingly pretty in Singapore. The only thing about beautiful places in Singapore is that you can only get there by car.
I'm so gonna bring my girlfriends there when I get my license.
Let's only talk about that again after I pass BTT.
-----
wans: LOL. so have you bought it yet?? who's going ah btw!
KATE: sorry mum too lazy! hahaha i buy tonight!
YT: I'm so sad I only have time to read my blog at work.
cAm: wow. HI? you appear every once in a while only auntie.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
so i'm running away
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
12:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment