It's been such a tiring week! I've been sitting away from my little hole at work and it's so much more lively sitting with everyone else.
I was so incredibly late for my date with Yingting (sorry!) when there was last minute work to complete. Even though I had to stay back for more than an hour, it felt good to be really busy for once man. Maybe it's because I'm not really working yet. heh. Had a nostalgic meal of Long John Silvers, which presents its food in such a low class way now, shopped around, and chilled at our 'dada corner'. It's always very nice to do this, however rare it occurs nowadays. When there, it's like I can always pour out everything I wanna say and YT will just silently listen. Thanksssss man.
James and I had Jap on Tuesday; fantastic. We over ordered, but the food was great! Ichiban Boshi at Great World City. I (finally) started on my christmas shopping and was so excited I had to give Koonann his immediately. YOU'RE WELCOME, KOONANN!
And yesterday, yesterday I caught Twilight with Christine. It seemed as though it lacked something from the book (e.g. Rosalie who's supposed to be the prettiest girl Bella's ever seen), but the movie was full of eye candy! Wasn't too bad a show.
I've been busy typing this whole long compo of a post, and even busier fretting over the settling of the many christmas gifts I've to get this year.
Out, for lunch and more work!
Sidenote, life is very very fragile; cherish it and the people around you :\
-----
anon: tell me about it. heh
helllo: hi I bought them at some provision shop at marine parade! $2 only :D
wans: I feel you man. -thumps chest-
ryan: you were too drunk! how'd you know anyway!
g: I'm using Clinique's liquid foundation.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
The week thus far; I had a dream
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment