HELLO WORLD.
It seems as though it's been a long weekend 'cos I didnt go to work on Saturday.
My wireless is finally up and working fine again!! Small technical glitch, but it took so long to find someone who knew how to fix it.
After hearing much excitement about Armin Van Buuren from so many people, Wanru and I went down to zouk on Friday. But the queue was hell long from both sides we decided to just skip it. Super anti-climax, I know. Saw Roy & Kelvin though! Been super long since I'd last seen any one of them and they're still such frequent clubbers. Tsk.
So anyway, we ended up at Hooters, sitting next to the river, having great food served by (not so great nor sexy) waitresses. Not very enticing but the company was great nonetheless! Just like with other friends before, we had that infamous 'never thought we'd be here, the both of us, talking to each other' conversation.
However, everything I’d eaten came out from my throat when I got home; my gastric acted up. I didn’t even know I had that problem. It sucked and the sharp pain lasted the whole of Saturday too :(
But I still got out of the house at night for Amberly’s birthday party at Explorer kids! It’s this kids’ haven in Ehub. Stefanie and I seemed to become nannies but it was fun being around so many little people. Birthdays are the best when you’re young.she feels like such a sister to me.
Yesterday, us cousins drove down to the pasar malam outside Amara hotel from my aunt’s place to look for cheongsams. I know, sounds damn funny right. We were peeking over the blockage (cos the sellers decided to be lazy and close early) till we got chased away by some aunty manning her stall. Then we rushed back to catch the highly anticipated 3 minutes of The Little Nonya which was really plain stupid and uncalled for.
I read this zodiac horoscope which said snakes will be accident prone this year. It’s only January and the horoscope is already proving itself right. Yikes! Must go and pray soon.
Ending off, to the close friends who have been too busy dating e.g. A CERTAIN GUY WHO LIVES NEAR ME AND USED TO WALK TO 666 INSTEAD OF… , call me leh. Tyvm.
Monday, January 12, 2009
i used to have everything i wanted
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment