Sunday, February 01, 2009

Good Times Gonna Come

Facebook. You see pictures of your primary school friend's Wedding. You see familiar faces but not yours. You were never close to the group after primary school but you can't help thinking, "Why am I not in the picture?"

Ever felt something similar to that? I think it's something all of us experience, but never tell because it happens quite often. It's like a natural feeling. It's not hurting but just occurs naturally. Wonder how it would be if, instead of it being a primary schoolmate's wedding, it was to be your best friend in secondary school, poly, or something.

Then again, one can never be seen in every single picture right, tire you out until you die. Which brings us back to the old saying, better to have a few close friends than many acquaintances.

Something from Bride Wars made me slightly nostalgic. If you've already caught it, it's when Liv lies in bed crying because of how screwed up things were and her fiance couldn't cheer her up. "You need her don't you. She'll know the right things to say to you". Man i need to have this person in my life too. Oh and on a side note, could i have Kate Hudson's bangs pls?

So how's been CNY treating you and your wallets? I've been tasting so many different brands of pineapple tarts that my voice is getting hoarse. This has ultimately gotta be the best festive season of the year. Perhaps the year is getting better. Dad's getting better, I've found a new best friend in Megan (How and When, i don't know too but it sure feels good), the family's more closely knitted than ever.

blackjack day 7 tonight. Huat ah!


I don't like cherry tomatoes

No comments: