Thursday, February 26, 2009

NOT LOVE.

Should there be a reason why I still can't sleep at this hour? I went to bed 2 hours ago and thought I was already asleep until my eyes suddenly opened widely and my phone told me it was 5am. 5 freakin AM!

I am hell tired and I thought panadol is supposed to make me drowsy and sleep well? Even if it's the ungodly bedtimes I've been having, I'm usually asleep by 5 already what. It's bed time! So why so hard to sleep amelia?

I am angry. So angry with myself. Angry because my brain is filled with stupid images and thoughts and many more thoughts that are keeping me more awake than ever.

I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP I WANT TO SLEEP .

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

I want to kill somebody.

ok maybe it's love.

at least liverpool's not losing.

but it's still not helping

ok i should try sleeping again

maybe i should go for a run

ok i'm out

ooh they're putting gerrard on.

OKOK BYE

No comments: