woohoo 6 hours of kbox with kitmin, huixian and sweeyim, plus my constant coughing and runny nose pretty much made up for the lost karaoke sessions over the months. Sang till we had no more songs to sing. I can feel a burn in my throat ald. :(
Finally went down to check the TAs out this afternoon, and WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO SUNWAY LAGOON MAR 6TH!!
Took us long enough to get the attendance and date confirmed. Finally finally :)
BTW, does anyone have a set of mini mahjong tiles to loan for a weekend? We are not addicted ok, just want some entertainment at night.
Finally (again), I got to try Crystal Jade's xiao long baos and I might just prefer them to din tai fung's. Caught Slumdog Millionaire and i've gotta say the show's worth every single Oscar it'd won. Fantastic bollywood-ish movie! and probably the only bollywood-ish show I'd catch.
Very often we let our emotions bring us down, take us sky high or down to ground zero. One day you feel a strong surge of excitement, and the next you just wanna stab yourself in the heart, hard. I wish i wasn't burdened with such emotions. Not again.
I need some zha jiang mian now.. I promise I'll start running after Sunway.
Friday, February 27, 2009
wild ride
-----
wans: yes! i've noticed that I'm not the only one with this problem. I love post-poly life but it sucks now.
JS: haha thanks
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
4:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment