Saturday, June 06, 2009

I wanna scream I Love You from the top of my lungs

School's started full swing just after one week! It's strange working with older people, so strange that I'm putting in much more effort than I ever did for any one of the past assignments I did in TP. This accelerated course is demanding :(

Finally saved myself from suicide at mahjong this evening morning. Devil woman and man are too fierce. I can see this being a routine in weeks to come; 3 rounds of mj on fridays! That'd be sweet.

This is us when we met up early this week:



I think I look so much younger like this.

Time to hit the sacks and plan for the weekend.
-----
shang: yes. totally respect your best friend.

passer: yeah in a private sch
roseann: did you give me another new nickname? it's really fun! you should try. come come come rose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where u studyin