Sunday, October 25, 2009

There's a she wolf in the closetttt

Friday's Halloween Horrors @ the night safari with Stefanie, Wanru, Lingwei and Rosie was great fun! For starters we had Udders and Koi, and then we found our way to ulu Mandai to meet the animals and costumed people. First time to the night safari since my primary school days, I never thought that place was so huge!

So well made up, right?

Yesterday, my 3rd aunt celebrated at With A Pinch of Salt at Tanjong Katong, which used to be my grandparents' house. The lady boss was really nice to allow them to display our family's old photos up on the walls and over the piano! It was like some huge reunion, though we meet every Sunday. The restaurant seemed to be a mini Sims gallery for the day. Words can't describe how much I love this family I've got.

Dinner with Huixian, Stefanie and Fang Ning at Crystal Jade was good! Christine and Kenny came over to say hi, and I got my second organiser from that girl. I was supposed to be the one getting it this time round actually.. Thanks a lot woman! Us girls then went down to Zouk and I had the most embarrassing night in months... Let's not even go there. Celebrated (sorta) Fanghao's ORD and Marcus Heng got me my favourite shots, the drinks and company were wonderful.






Ok tuition in abit, then it's Liverpool VS ManUtd. Anyone wants to predict the score?

No comments: