Sunday, November 22, 2009

When Love Takes Over

HI WORLD!

Finally in the mood for some blogging! I'd better be fast before the feeling runs out.

Supperclub with the TP people + Shang, Gabriel and Hangtong on Friday was beyond awesome! The DJ played our favourite songs, the dancefloor wasn't too packed, we had beds (and apples) and there were enough drinks. If only the jaggerbomb was better.

Hadn't seen Joyce and Jessie in ages before that night so it was great spending the night with them. I think we should all hang again some time soon, but maybe without the vodka. *winks at Joyce

We bumped into Sam Lau, who coincidentally happened to be with his OCS buddies, of which included my primary school mate(s), Benson and Jalene. Singapore is getting way to small.

After all these, everyone got up early on Saturday for our own appointments, and when dinner came, we were all too stoned. Steamboat, Liverpool vs ManC, The Proposal, and I knocked out. Seems like Regine was the only one who managed to stay up throughout the ManU game. :\












Others in FB. It's been long since I last took this many pictures.
I'm way too deprived of sleep.

No comments: