The last time i almost lost a friend was back in sec2, when huixian and I almost 'went our separate ways' because of some guy. Sounds silly right. but it's part of secondary school life man..
Today i really lost a friend. Though this friendship isn't one i've had for long, it still isn't a good feeling to have a friend less.
I seriously do not know if i was totally at fault, but getting his friends to say mean things to me just so wasn't a right thing to do. I mean, be a man la, anything you're not happy with why not say it yourself instead of get yr friends to say nasty things. Would doing that make you feel better? Sheesh, i really do not understand why people have to do it sometimes. Why turn one's hurt into your joy man.
I'll be sad that i have to say goodbye to this friend, but at least the friendship, though lost, was once made.
Crap session at void deck w huixian, koonann and koonpheng awhile ago. haha. them funny bunch of people. love it!
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Good bye, my friend.
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
4:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Toady and me will always support you :)
hahah you and your stupid toady.
Post a Comment