Happy chinese new year all, hope you all angbao collect many many. haha.
It's been quite a happy new year with all those gambling and food and of course angbaos.
I thought this year he'd be able to join me and my whole family in our yearly blackjack session and show everyone my boyfriend. I thought i could join him at his relative's place too, thats what he wanted me to do last year but i had to join my family.
There are so many things we'd said we'd do in the future which are not done yet.
We talked about cleaning up and decorating his room after his brother moved out, getting our handprints painted on the wall, blah.
Happy new year dear, hope you had fun.
I thought i'd stopped thinking that much already. But today got me pretty emotional and i couldn't stop thinking of you again. I've been thinking of only you, but today your gf kept coming into mind. It sucks. My friends have told me not to think too much, not to think of anything beyond just you. I did it, until today.
I miss the old times darling. i really do.
Anything just to get you back again.
Mugging sessions with christine tmr, havent seen her for quite awhile. The girl just turned 18 on sunday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY love :)
nights all.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
12:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment