Was pretty slack at work today. The day ended happy. Thanks for the listening ear (:
Sometimes i find myself trying hard to be a good friend, to please everyone but still end up failing. Was it that i did it the wrong way, or that i didnt do well enough? I realised it's impossible to make everyone happy. And in a bid to make everyone happy, i actually end up upsetting myself. That kinda sucks. But still in the end I just dont want the friend to get upset with me. Hmm.
ahcheo you're being missed.
All it takes to make my day are some words of concern from you. That phone call totally lifted my spirits. Been so long since we talked like that, since you listened to my problems and gave me your two cents worth.
It's funny how something as simple as a conversation could mean so differently under different circumstances.
I dont wanna let go; dont ever tell me to, please.
Each time a good thing happens, smth bad follows. It might be a wrong thinking, but this silly logic of mine happens to be true. Wonder what will go wrong tmr.
I MISS NIGEL.
Kiss Goodbye. This one song i always played for you on the piano. You'd sit on the piano chair next to me and listen. You liked that song very much, and everytime i asked you to choose a song to play that'd be the first one you'd pick. The very first time you came to my place and listened to me play, i felt really appreciated. You seemed to like it so much that i could play the piano. I wont forget the "Sweet leh" you blogged about the other time.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment