I think, I know that i shouldn't be bothering him anymore. But I just am not brave enough to say goodbye and keep him out of my life completely. I still cant imagine a day when i'll stop mentioning nigel, when i wouldn't drop him a single message.
Perhaps it's only that i can't let go of things , maybe it's that i dont wanna forget him. I just wish i had another chance to do things right. But sadly, there's no such thing is there.
Seriously need a break from everything. To stop thinking so much, stop making myself upset and getting more rest.
Worked at 8am today and i almost fell asleep in the train.
It's so hard to get 10hrs of rest nowadays. I'll prolly be awake at 8am tomorrow. Thoughts of him wake me up, and i cant stop thinking anymore.
There are so many things i'd like to tell you, and talk to you about. So many things i'd still like to do with you. Your family members i still wanna know better. Your hugs and kisses i still wanna feel so badly. Shopping with you, cooking indomie, channel surfing in the living room. Countless stuff.
Tell me you're only gonna be gone for awhile, and that you'll be back please.
Remember the time when we went to kbox w huixian, yingting and jiayang? We sang My Love and there i was singing into your ear, and you got really touched. It seemed to sweet to me that such a simple gesture could go so appreciated.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
1:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment