im gonna like do a few posts at one shot la. dont wanna crop them tgt.
So here goes post no.1:
I got tagged by this woman,
to type 10 random things about myself.
1) im addicted to food.
2) I really really love cheo, and treasure the friendship we have.
3) You dont know how much huixian, yingting and the rest mean to me.
4) I've been talking on the phone at night very often lately.
5) Im turning 18 soon.
6) I havent seen leong in awhile days
7) I miss cheo
8) Piano lessons always make me angry.
9) I have a mole on my right wrist, which huixian ever mistook for dirt.
10) I've got grassy hair now.
and im gonna tag..
- YINGTING
- KOONANN
- XUEYU
- SHARON
- DEBBIE
and to christine..
I'm sorry we had to quarrel again yesterday. Glad that we managed to talk it out and settle things. (:
You wont just be a passing by bestie would you. love you!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment