No. 2:
Went kbox with huixian and yingting yesterday! Because of some complaint that we'd lodged, we had two klunches on the house. The food wasn't good still though, but singing was alot more fun. I got my 10-min song. hahahha.
Hit town with yingting for awhile and we spent our money on fooooooood before i left for piano class at home.
I swear piano lessons are making me age faster. I always get so pissed off with myself when my teacher keeps correcting me. Like, why cant you just get it right amelia. It's not that tough.
And,
"again"
"again"
"again"
doesn't make me feel better too.
Anyways! After work today, me and huixian had dim sum at he ji bao! It was filling but we kinda ordered too much. yeah.
Leong, are you still craving for those dim sum? ha!
We decided to go sit by this playground where we ended up taking a whole load of pictures. Haha. some of them were hilariously obscene and so can't be posted here.
The good ol' seesaw.
loves!
We were pretty spastic.
and this is a tribute to our dear LOW YINGTING! hahaha. noticed that yingting's emo pics all look like this. lol.
I like doing this with huixian once in awhile. We can walk around the neighbourhood for hours and just talk non stop, or just keep quiet by each other's side some times. My pri 4 tuition mate, till now. hahaha. (:
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
4:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment