Sunday, July 22, 2007

Today was daddy's big day, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POPS!

I was at home THE WHOLE OF today. how nice is that.

Did stuff that made me proud of myself though!
like building my little red table, preparing food cocktail for the party which received good response, being at everyone's beck and call, (and eating so friggin' much).
I was still munching on Cheetos 5 mins ago.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was like 'the only child' tonight, with megan away in Pulau ubin, and Ian attending the NDP preview.

Everyone was like 'wah, today you at home never go out ah'
HA. all grown up ok. muahahh.
No one failed not to ask 'where's your bf?' too.

Hahah hopefully we're gonna get to catch a movie tmr, i want xiao long baos and fried mars bars too.

I can totally imagine my shock the next time i weigh myself. Prolly another 2kg heavier. Damn.

Sweeyim, sorry i didnt go join you guys. Been feeling kinda blue.

Wanted to ask the boy over, but he's like having some catching up session with his friends. Oh well.

I'm super bored once again, because YT pangseh-ed our video call to talk on the phone. BAH.

No comments: