Today's been a pretty lousy day.
I guess the best things that happened are the submitting of TTO and the random durian session with xiangrong. Man, we haven't talked like that in ages. Miss those band days.
Going to bed at 6am's prolly the reason behind the foul mood today. TTO's really one taxing project to do. I doubt i'd like working in a TA.
Crap conversations, lousy day at work, it couldn't have gotten any worse.
Wait a minute. It could. And it did get worst.
All those emo thoughts really brought me down. like real dooooooown.
I think i'm gonna have my period soon.
All, all, all a girl want, wants.
All a girl need, needs.
Its just of those, simple things like to be cared for.
Just to have him, be there for.
All that matters, it’s those sweet things.
That’s all a girl really wants.
Current addiction, Winning Women by Rihanna and Nicole Sherzinger.
To learn to take everything lightly, friendships, relationships, whatever. And still hold them dear to my heart. Contradicting? You decide.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
3:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment