Back in secondary school, everytime people asked what course i wanted to get into after O's, it was "Mass comm or HTM". It always seemed to me that, besides these 2 courses, there wasn't any other that i could see myself in.
So apparently my english wasn't tok-kong at all and i got into HTM. Cut off point was 11, so it was quite wow to get into this course i guess. I was(am) proud to be a HTM student.
But now something's got me wondering if this is really what i wanna study. True, i like interacting with people and all.
But with a COP so low, it's not just all fun.
After being in this course for more than a year, I seriously don't know what to say if someone asks what i've learnt. Perhaps a little more of MS words and excel, how to set a table, cork/uncork a wine bottle and whatnots.
A diploma to learn to serve people?
Regarding tourism, I wont be able to tell you a single shit, except for what direct and domestic flights are.
HTM students have hell loads of fun and study hard. I have had/been having helluva swell time in TP, but when it come to the working hard part, i'm not too sure about it.
I've been missing classes so much i don't know what's wrong with me.
How on earth am i gonna clear all the modules this sem?
This sucks.
Maybe i just do not have what it takes to be in HTM. So what if i worked hard during Os and scored 13, so what if my results got me in without an interview.
Putting in so much effort to get into this course to struggle.
On a lighter note, here are my happy pills from these few days: chats with christine, cupcakes for calvin, calvin, bitchtalk and harry potter with yingting, ikea/grocery shopping with the family, boyfriend's misses.
I simply CANNOT WAIT for the weekend.
Seriously, someone's gotta control my [new] eating habits.
:(
this friggin WATERMELON costs 26buckeroos
ian.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
You're in HTM? Wow!
Posted by
Amelia Sim
at
4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment