Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Random thoughts

1. Christine's back from BKK! Appreciate that she called during her trip and when she got back tonight. Little chats with her always make me happy.

2. I'm addicted to japanese food. Sushi Tei on Sunday, Sakae today. Oh boy, we sure are spoiling ourselves rotten.

3. Your Guardian Angel can't get out of my head.

4. Celebrated Lantern/Mooncake festival with the girls last night, as per tradition.




She had to make do with all our lanterns because she didn't have one.



5. Giving is love. Sometimes. I realised it doesnt make me a happy girl by just receiving presents. Sure, everyone loves presents and surprises, but i love the presence of that special someone even more. And, more often than not nowadays, giving makes me a whole lot happier. Tell me i am growing up.

6. I've got fantastic friends. Friends who care. From the bestest sec school girls to ahcheo to the Goh twins to the group of guys i got to know a few months back.

7. Things have changed so much since 3 months ago. From sticking to the comp every night to late nights out almost every night. From coffee bean to mos, coke to no coke. But i'm lovin' it totally.

8. I'm still sure 'often' is pronounced with a silent 'T'

9. I haven't slept for close to 24 hours and am friggin' tired, so good night.


It'll only last till the last candle burns out.

No comments: