Monday, October 01, 2007

Easily contented.

It's funny that, though things are so unstable, a call or a hug is enough to make me forget the blahs and smile the whole day.

When thing's get all smooth going, I wonder how long it'll last till something crops up. If things are gonna change permenantly Ok forget it I shall not go on any further.

It's silly when i smile to myself out of a sudden, even when I'm out alone. But it's a good feeling isn't it, to be able to be so happy just by mere thoughts of memories.

Each picture i look at brings back memories, regardless of how recent or backdated it is. Some pictures might have been taken after something unpleasant, but any memory, pleasant or not, is still good memory to look back on.

You'd still have me if I can't have you.
That's how generous i'll be


-----
markiexx: Haha i'm not playin around with it. (:
YT: Hanna credits to you la .
anntonii: Thanks alot!
Mike: Hmm.. Pretty much! Heh

No comments: