Wednesday, October 31, 2007

if things are not ok, it's not yet the end.

It's been ages since this blog last saw a decent post.

After all that drama, things have finally calmed down. I hope we'll all be able to put behind what has happened over the past week or so and start afresh.

I'm very grateful for the fabulous friends God has granted me. The people who shouted at me, scolded me, cried for me, got worried, etc.
Especially to the friends who offered their company 24/7, called me every night and all.
Thanks alot.

Havent been in the mood to blog lately. I do feel like blogging, but I'm too lazy to go into details on what's been happening and I can't think of anything interesting to fill this page with.

I'm happy that things are going fine for me now, though I don't know for how long this peace would last. Everything will just fall into place on it's own i guess. It's not for me to choose the way i want things to end up. And for now, I'm just thankful for each day that I'm able to lead with the phone calls, messages and laughter; and the love I'm getting from my friends and family.

I'd say, after what has happened, I've been feeling so much closer to the family. It's like everything's balanced - I spend time with my friends, my family, and youknowwhoyouare though not physically. I'm a contented girl.

School's been pretty fine, enjoying the company of mainly Christine, Debbie and Claryn. Omg, Debbie is really one of the funniest people i've ever met. I almost died laughing at her singing and 'the plastic surgery' talk. Classic man.

Somehow after mos on saturday, I found like 5 bruises on both my legs, and just discovered a bump on my forehead. Wonder if there's anymore not found. Ouch.

Your friend tells me you're a changed man. I wonder and would like to see what changed means. You know that you're not treated like just any other, and you don't just matter to me like any other. This, you're gonna have to believe me.

Here's something random to share:

says (10:11 PM):
i wanna quit clubbing regularly.

No prize for guessing who said that. But anybody wants to bet on whether it'll happen? I'm standing by YES IT'LL HAPPEN.

I don't know if this entry actually makes any sense at all, but whatever. A post is still a post!


Here's the picture of the day: YT with the 'I'm ok' stickers from NUH. This girl is seriously the most bimbotic bimbo i've ever met. Hahaha.

No comments: